top of page
  • Writer's pictureUnion Law Group

What relatives can I request as a permanent resident?

Permanent residence is an immigration status of a person who went through an immigration process, obtaining an immigrant visa to enter the country legally where they can live, reside, work and travel without limitations in the United States.

As a permanent resident you can apply for certain family members to immigrate to the United States as Permanent Residents.

You can petition the following relatives:

✅ Spouse (spouse)

✅Unmarried children under 21 years of age

✅ Children older than 21 years unmarried

Contact us at +1 619-662-2170

Email us at or message us on our social media.


bottom of page