top of page
  • Writer's pictureUnion Law Group

Were your children born in the United States? Process their dual nationality!🇺🇸🇲🇽

Dual nationality is a right that Mexican parents have to naturalize their children so that they have Mexican citizenship.

- This even when they were born abroad, without harming their birth citizenship.

Some of the documents that you will need to complete the dual nationality process are:

✅ Birth certificate of the Mexican father or mother.

✅ Son's birth certificate.

Some of the benefits of having dual nationality are having a Mexican passport and traveling in Mexico without processing permits, voting in Mexico, and having a bank account in Mexico.

If you want to make an appointment, dial our phones:

US: (619) 662-2170 or MX: (664) 622-5442


bottom of page