top of page
  • Writer's pictureUnion Law Group


Updated: Nov 8, 2023

The E2 Visa, also known as the Investor Visa, is a non-immigrant visa that allows foreign investors to live and work in the United States. This visa is temporary and can be renewed.

The E2 Visa gives holders the opportunity to live, work, bring their families, manage their businesses and travel freely in and out of the country during the validity of the visa. However, to qualify, certain requirements must be met.

To be eligible for an E2 Visa, you must:

✅ Be a citizen of a country that has a trade treaty in force with the United States.

✅ Have made a substantial investment or be in the process of investing a significant amount in an enterprise in the United States.

✅ Your primary intent in entering the United States should be to develop and oversee your investment.

At Union Law Group, our immigration attorneys specialize in a wide range of services, including advice and assistance in obtaining the E2 Visa. If you need information or assistance with your E2 Visa application, do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to facilitate your immigration process and provide you with the best legal assistance on your path to a successful life and business in the United States.

Contact us at +1 619-662-2170

Email us at or send us a message on our social media.


bottom of page