top of page
  • Writer's pictureUnion Law Group

E1 International Trade Visa

It is for companies that are primarily engaged in international trade between the United States and Mexico, or any country that is listed in a Treaty with the United States.

The company must be involved in international trade. You must be the owner, director, manager, or qualified employee of the company.

Evidence of international trade must be verified, proving volume and frequency of commercial activity, such as pedimentos, invoices and any other documentation that proves import and / or export.

Among the benefits we find:

1. Work legally within the United States for a United States company.

2. Live inside or outside the United States.

3. Travel freely in and out of the United States.

4. Receive a social security number, receive a driver's license, establish credit, and / or purchase residency in the United States.

5. Long-term stay within the United States, with an unlimited option for renewals, as long as you continue to meet the visa requirements.

6. Bring your spouse to the United States and obtain a work permit, and permission to study for children under 21 years of age.

The validity of all E1 visas is no more than 5 years, however, it can be renewed indefinitely, as long as the Free Trade Agreement remains in force.

Contact us at 619-662-2170

Email us at or send us a message on our social media.


bottom of page